Home and Life Organising & Coaching
Life and Home organising and decluttering services to give you back freedom and energy.
Virtual online organising coaching gets to the bottom of procrastination to turn it into action.
Hands on decluttering and organising services that support you to get it done.
Systems designed to save your energy. Understanding to achieve lasting results.
Home & Life Organising Coaching 12-Week Program
Transform the chaos into calm.
Our 12 Week Program has been designed to deliver the best of both worlds, an organised home and life. Yes, you can do it, a calm inviting home and the freedom of time to enjoy it.
What does the Home & Life Organising Program look like?
First up we take time to understand you and your goals for your space. We develop an Action Plan for the 12 weeks to keep focus on your needs and goals.
Home & Life Organising
You’ll be working with your own Professional Organiser. Here is where you get the support to clear your spaces of unwanted clutter. Then it’s time for organising where she’ll advise and design the systems with you for the space.
A total of 14 hours over 5 sessions.
Home & Life Coaching
In between the physical organising you’ll be working with Certified Organiser Coach and ADHD specialist, Carolyn Verhoef. These coaching sessions are a combination of in-person, video conferencing and phone call check-ins. Because you already know that a clam and organised life isn’t just about what’s happening in your home. It’s also about what you think, feel and how you manage your tasks and time.
Over the 3 hrs of coaching support you’ll learn more about your unique organising strengths. This is so the systems we set up match you and how you work. We also get the chance to shift old habits and perspectives that hold you back from reaching your goals.
Bring it all together
We end your 12-week program with a review to tweak systems, plan any further steps and best of all, recognise your achievements over the program.
Your hands-on decluttering and organising sessions are available across all Perth suburbs. From South of the River to North of the River, we can help you get sorted and clear your home.
The Outside the Box Team are all fully insured and members of the Institute of Professional Organisers. Our team are committed to abiding by the code of Practice for Professional Organisers.
- Our 12 Week Program has been designed to deliver the best of both worlds, an organised home and life.
- A combined program of the Home Organising & Coaching Program and the Life Organising & Coaching Program
- Get the kind of hands on help that makes the tasks lighter while also getting expert guidance on what truly works for your space and life.
- A Professional Organiser will be with you to clear your spaces and design your organised home.
- Focus on productivity, routines and time management with your Organising Coach. Take control of your to-do list by improving prioritising, eliminating procrastination, and using effective decision-making techniques.
- 14 hrs of hands on decluttering and organising over five sessions with your own Professional Organiser
- 3 hrs of coaching to understand your unique organising strengths and shift old habits and behaviours that are getting in the way of your goals.
- Bonus: One car load of donations removed at each hands on session.
- Optional Extras: Selecting and purchasing your organising products. Sourcing furniture and design to suit your needs and space. (fees a pply)
- $1820 + GST
I’ll let the past clients tell you about it in their own words.
From Embarrassed to Momentum
“I had to get over myself (!) and my embarrassment at needing help, but once I did that, I was able to embrace the concept of learning how to get better organised in a productive and efficient manner. It meant a lot to have your guidance and support in the initial clean-up. I felt overwhelmed in the beginning as I just couldn’t do it all on my own... Now I am gathering momentum to keep getting organised in other areas of my working life. I feel so much better in myself for making the decision to get organised!”- Jennifer Wilson
Anxiety Made Way for Peace of Mind
“Over a year and a half later, I still benefit from the coaching and systems that Carolyn worked with me on. Some of it is structural things, like files and places to put things still working and providing the foundation for basic workability; but a lot of it is a change in thinking. I think differently. There was a time that dealing with a stack or box of papers made me anxious and stressed and would be met with little progress by me; now I build up less paperwork due to what Carolyn taught me and when it does accumulate, I can sort through it systematically and efficiently – the anxiety and overwhelm has disappeared. I'm in control, more effective and have much greater peace of mind.” – Tanya Barretto