Home Organising & Coaching
Home Organising & Coaching Package
You want to make a calm and inviting home and have a place for everything, right? But it’s not easy to know where to start, is it? That’s why the home organising coaching package is a hands-on service, so we can make short work of a difficult task. Together we’ll create long term solutions for your stuff and make spaces that you’ll love.
This package will focus on organising and decluttering one room or space. Your wardrobe, kitchen, paperwork, office, lounge room, bathroom or laundry are some examples ideal for the home organising coaching package.
The package includes 6 hrs of one to one, hands-on organising and decluttering at your home. Also available as a virtual consultation done remotely via video conferencing.
We will spend our time together developing a better understanding of decluttering and organising solutions. We do this so that you have systems that make sense to you and that you can maintain easily.
As we organise together, we’ll make real change and even uncover some new habits to support you. This is why home organising and coaching is so effective for everyone.
One carload full of donations taken away for you to lighten the load. Because I know you don’t like waste and want items to go to good use, usable items are taken to people in need, saving you time and worry. I take items to ECO Pay it Forward which help families in need in Perth.
If organisation is a challenge for you, this is the best thing you can do. Engage Carolyn to work with you for a period of time and it will completely change your thinking and habits for long term benefits – I don’t know that there is anyone out there that can do what she does – she’s brilliant at what she does. She’s flexible and comes up with solutions customised to you and how you think.
- Focus on one area of your home to organise and systemise
- Coaching to shift your habits and create permanent change
- 1-2 sessions, 6 hours total
- Two weeks unlimited support with coaching check-in of up to 30min via phone
- Bonus – I carload of donations taken away free of charge to save you time and energy
- Option – Service can be conducted via video conferencing Australia wide and during the Covid-19 pandemic. Truly there is no better time to get organised or a more needed time to establish new routines. Ask me more about the ways virtual clients have had success over the last 10 years.
- $620 + GST
Home & Life 12 Week Program
Yes, you can do it, a calm inviting home and the freedom of time to enjoy it. Together we overhaul your home, time and life in 12 weeks. A combined program of the Home Organising & Coaching package and the Life Organising & Coaching Package. You'll receive the whole kit and kaboodle! The total package to organise your home and your time.
I’ll let the past clients tell you about it in their own words.
From Embarrassed to Momentum
“I had to get over myself (!) and my embarrassment at needing help, but once I did that, I was able to embrace the concept of learning how to get better organised in a productive and efficient manner. It meant a lot to have your guidance and support in the initial clean-up. I felt overwhelmed in the beginning as I just couldn’t do it all on my own... Now I am gathering momentum to keep getting organised in other areas of my working life. I feel so much better in myself for making the decision to get organised!”- Jennifer Wilson
Anxiety Made Way for Peace of Mind
“Over a year and a half later, I still benefit from the coaching and systems that Carolyn worked with me on. Some of it is structural things, like files and places to put things still working and providing the foundation for basic workability; but a lot of it is a change in thinking. I think differently. There was a time that dealing with a stack or box of papers made me anxious and stressed and would be met with little progress by me; now I build up less paperwork due to what Carolyn taught me and when it does accumulate, I can sort through it systematically and efficiently – the anxiety and overwhelm has disappeared. I'm in control, more effective and have much greater peace of mind.” – Tanya Barretto
- 18 hrs of hands-on decluttering and organising at your home over a maximum of 7 sessions
- Home organising and decluttering sessions can be from 3hrs to 4hrs held weekly or fortnightly
- We design systems and solutions to match your strengths and lifestyle
- Learning how to manage your time, create routines that fit and get things done and off your to-do list
- Support via phone check-in for up to 30min between each session to get all the answers to your questions while giving you more momentum to tackle any challenges at that moment
- Unlimited text and email support over the course of the program
- Each visit I will take clutter away, up to one carload of donations to ease your time and mind
- Move from being stuck and frustrated with solutions designed together through coaching
- Option to do sessions via video conferencing during the Covid-19 pandemic. Truly there is no better time to get organised. Ask me more about the ways virtual clients have had success over the last 10 years.
- $1720 + GST