Home Organising & Coaching
Home Organising & Coaching Package
You want to make your home calm, inviting and have a place for everything, but it’s so hard to know where to start, isn’t it? That’s where hands-on professional organising can make short work of a big task. Together we’ll create long term solutions for your stuff and your spaces.
Ideal for focusing on one room or space you want to organise. Wardrobe, Kitchen, Paperwork or Office, Family Room, Bathroom or Laundry.
Includes 6 hrs of one to one, hands-on organising at your home.
In our time together you’ll learn how to systemise your chosen area in a way that is logic to you.
As we organise together, we’ll begin to make real change and shift habits.
One carload of donations taken away to lighten your load and mind. I take usable items to people in need to save you time and worry.
If organisation is a challenge for you, this is the best thing you can do. Engage Carolyn to work with you for a period of time and it will completely change your thinking and habits for long term benefits – I don’t know that there is anyone out there that can do what she does – she’s brilliant at what she does. She’s flexible and comes up with solutions customised to you and how you think.Tanya Barretto
- Focus on one area of your home to organise and systemise
- Coaching to help you shift your habits and create permanent change.
- 1-2 sessions, 6 hours total
- Two weeks support with coaching
Home & Life 12 Week Program
Yes, you can do it, a calm inviting home and the freedom of time to enjoy it. Together we overhaul your home, time and life in 12 weeks. This is the whole kit and kaboodle! The total package to organise your home and your time.
I’ll let the past clients tell you about it in their own words.
“I had to get over myself (!) and my embarrassment at needing help, but once I did that, I was able to embrace the concept of learning how to get better organised in a productive and efficient manner. It meant a lot to have your guidance and support in the initial clean-up. I felt overwhelmed in the beginning as I just couldn’t do it all on my own... I am gathering momentum to keep getting organised in other areas of my working life. I feel so much better in myself for making the decision to get organised!”- Jennifer Wilson
“Over a year and a half later, I still benefit from the coaching and systems that Carolyn worked with me on. Some of it is structural things, like files and places to put things still working and providing the foundation for basic workability; but a lot of it is a change in thinking. I think differently. There was a time that dealing with a stack or box of papers made me anxious and stressed and would be met with little progress by me; now I build up less paperwork due to what Carolyn taught me and when it does accumulate, I can sort through it systematically and efficiently – the anxiety and overwhelm has disappeared. I feel more in control, more effective and have much greater peace of mind.” – Tanya Barretto
- 18 hrs of hands-on decluttering and organising at your home over a maximum of 7 sessions
- Home organising and decluttering sessions can be from 3hrs to 4hrs held weekly or fortnightly
- We design systems and solutions to match your strengths and lifestyle
- Learning how to manage your time, create routines that fit and get things done and off your to-do list
- Between each home, visit get all the answers to your questions via phone or email to give you more momentum and tackle any challenges at that moment
- Each visit one carload of donations taken away to ease your time and mind
- Move from being stuck and frustrated with solutions designed together through coaching conversations.