Life Organising & Coaching
Life Organising & Coaching Package
Put an end to your endless to-do list. Freeing up your time and mind is what this package is all about.
Together we’ll solve –
· time management issues,
· bring about routines that leave room for excitement,
· find your own methods to support you to build productivity.
You are unique, and you possess strengths that we can tap into to create a life that you love.
Over the 4 sessions of 1.5 hrs each, you’ll build new skills for your task and time management and new habits.
Sessions held in my consulting room in Brentwood, Perth or we can meet over Zoom, Skype or Phone.
Post-session check in via phone or email after each of the 4 sessions to give that extra support on your goals.
If organisation is a challenge for you, this is the best thing you can do. Engage Carolyn to work with you for a period of time and it will completely change your thinking and habits for long term benefits – I don’t know that there is anyone out there that can do what she does – she’s brilliant at what she does. She’s flexible and comes up with solutions customised to you and how you think.Tanya Barretto
- Focus on productivity, routines and time management. Take control of your to-do list by prioritising, eliminating procrastination, and effective decision-making.
- Coaching to help you shift your unhelpful habits and behaviours.
- 4 sessions, 6 hours total. Alternatively we can offer fortnightly sessions at the OSTB office or virtually through Zoom.
- Mid week check-ins included.
Home & Life 12 Week Program
Yes, you can do it, a calm inviting home and the freedom of time to enjoy it. Together we overhaul your home, time and life in 12 weeks. This is the whole kit and kaboodle! The total package to organise your home and your time.
I’ll let the past clients tell you about it in their own words.
“I had to get over myself (!) and my embarrassment at needing help, but once I did that, I was able to embrace the concept of learning how to get better organised in a productive and efficient manner. It meant a lot to have your guidance and support in the initial clean-up. I felt overwhelmed in the beginning as I just couldn’t do it all on my own... I am gathering momentum to keep getting organised in other areas of my working life. I feel so much better in myself for making the decision to get organised!”- Jennifer Wilson
“Over a year and a half later, I still benefit from the coaching and systems that Carolyn worked with me on. Some of it is structural things, like files and places to put things still working and providing the foundation for basic workability; but a lot of it is a change in thinking. I think differently. There was a time that dealing with a stack or box of papers made me anxious and stressed and would be met with little progress by me; now I build up less paperwork due to what Carolyn taught me and when it does accumulate, I can sort through it systematically and efficiently – the anxiety and overwhelm has disappeared. I feel more in control, more effective and have much greater peace of mind.” – Tanya Barretto
- 18 hrs of hands-on decluttering and organising at your home over a maximum of 7 sessions
- Home organising and decluttering sessions can be from 3hrs to 4hrs held weekly or fortnightly
- We design systems and solutions to match your strengths and lifestyle
- Learning how to manage your time, create routines that fit and get things done and off your to-do list
- Between each home, visit get all the answers to your questions via phone or email to give you more momentum and tackle any challenges at that moment
- Each visit one carload of donations taken away to ease your time and mind
- Move from being stuck and frustrated with solutions designed together through coaching conversations.