Life Organising & Coaching
Life Organising & Coaching Package
Put an end to your endless to-do list. Stop procrastination. Free up your time and your busy mind.
Life organising and coaching gives you the skills to –
- manage time and the endless to-do list so you make time for what matters most
- incorporate routines that bring calm and make space for excitement
- understand your own unique strengths so you have an endless source of support to build a life that fits
The 6 x 1 hr sessions combine learning new life skills with proven coaching techniques. What this gives you is a rock solid foundation to build your confidence and gives you clear direction. Because confidence and direction assist you to make better life choices that truly make our heart sing.
Sessions held in my private and comfortable consulting room in Brentwood, Perth or from anywhere via Zoom, Skype or Phone.
Post-session check in via phone or email after each session to give extra support to meet your goals.
I can honestly say that working with Carolyn uncluttered my mind when I was going through a particularly busy period in my business. I discovered that the issue I thought I was dealing with was only a symptom of something deeper. What a light bulb moment! I will definitely work with Carolyn again – she doesn’t offer cookie cutter solutions – she helps you discover what organised looks like for you. I highly recommend her if you’re ready to get more organised at work or at home!
- Life Organising & Coaching focus on productivity, routines and time management to get your life back on track, live a life that fits.
- Take control of your to-do list, learn how to prioritise, end procrastination, and understand your decision-making process.
- All giving you that sense of clam and connection to who you are and want to be. Shift the unhelpful habits and behaviours that could be holding you back from going after what really matters to you.
- Total of 6 sessions held fortnightly at my private and comfortable consulting room in Perth or anywhere you are virtually through Zoom video conference.
- BONUS – Weekly check-in sessions, to support you between fortnightly sessions via phone up to 30min
Home & Life 12 Week Program
Yes, you can do it, a calm inviting home and the freedom of time to enjoy it. Together we overhaul your home, time and life in 12 weeks. This program combine the Home Organising & Coaching package and the Life Organising & Coaching Package. This is the whole kit and kaboodle! The total package to organise your home and your time.
I’ll let the past clients tell you about it in their own words.
“I had to get over myself (!) and my embarrassment at needing help, but once I did that, I was able to embrace the concept of learning how to get better organised in a productive and efficient manner. It meant a lot to have your guidance and support in the initial clean-up. I felt overwhelmed in the beginning as I just couldn’t do it all on my own... I am gathering momentum to keep getting organised in other areas of my working life. I feel so much better in myself for making the decision to get organised!”- Jennifer Wilson
“Over a year and a half later, I still benefit from the coaching and systems that Carolyn worked with me on. Some of it is structural things, like files and places to put things still working and providing the foundation for basic workability; but a lot of it is a change in thinking. I think differently. There was a time that dealing with a stack or box of papers made me anxious and stressed and would be met with little progress by me; now I build up less paperwork due to what Carolyn taught me and when it does accumulate, I can sort through it systematically and efficiently – the anxiety and overwhelm has disappeared. I feel more in control, more effective and have much greater peace of mind.” – Tanya Barretto
- 18 hrs of hands-on decluttering and organising at your home over a maximum of 7 sessions
- Home organising and decluttering sessions can be from 3hrs to 4hrs held weekly or fortnightly
- We design systems and solutions to match your strengths and lifestyle
- Learning how to manage your time, create routines that fit and get things done and off your to-do list
- Between each home, visit get all the answers to your questions via phone or email to give you more momentum and tackle any challenges at that moment
- Each visit one carload of donations taken away to ease your time and mind
- Move from being stuck and frustrated with solutions designed together through coaching conversations.